Saturday, December 22, 2007

They'll Serve Anybody to ANYBODY!

A few of my friends were thinking about going to the college football National Championship in New Orleans. They were e-mailing their conversation about the trip to quite a few of us, in case we wanted to join them. Luckily, my buddy Eric was also receiving the e-mails, and came up with this fool-proof travel plan. I thought it was pretty funny:

you can email this to the people that you are talking to. it isnt necessary for me to get this

but since you did, i assume you want my input, so I'll give it to you.
I suggest that you all drive down in john's car on the 4th. get there on the 5th, find a shrimp boat and buy it, in cash, from a old dying Cajun fisherman. From there, go to a voodoo store, aquire 2 newt eyes, a mandrake root, a 6er of natty ice, and a Jack Johnson CD.

On the 6th, to complete the recipe for the magic spell, you will need the blood of an innocent...

take 4 hits of peyote...

cya in a few weeks... maybe...


I love it. He should really get into the travel business.

No comments: