Monday, December 31, 2007

New Music.

Alright. Well, I discovered a bit of new music for myself, and figured I'd share.
Black Mags by The Cool Kids

Guess I'll always be into old school rap

Love Song by Sara Bareilles

Say what you will. She's damn good.

The Girls by Calvin Harris

I actually heard this a few months back at a house party in Ireland. Fortunately it was on one of those music channels on cable, and I found out who/what it was.

All of these artists have great albums, except for the Cool Kids, who don't have an album out yet.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

o really fuck face you discovered this? or were you just watching tv and the commercial for rhapsody came on? FUCK