Friday, November 30, 2007

Spelling...

When I was in fifth or sixth grade, there were some kids down my street who were at least four years older than me. Regardless of the age difference, we were pretty good friends. They were brothers and my brother and I hung out a lot.

The older of the two was into bowling, so much so that it became our weekend ritual. Cut me some slack, I was in sixth grade. Anyways, a few of his friends came with us the one night.

I guess this guy thought it was funny to name his friend "whore." Now, I was young and impressionable, but even I knew the gist of the word. That's not the problem, though. The problem was that he spelled it like so: "Hore."

Are you fucking kidding me? I'm four years younger, and not even in high school, and even I know how to spell "whore."

New rule: If you want to insult someone, learn how to spell the insult at hand first.

I hate morons.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

I have little tolerance for poor spelling as well...

Matt said...

What a doushebag.

Matt Gorman said...

It's deutschbag, genious.